Plan your gateway
How to Find UsOur address: Route des Plages, 83350 Ramatuelle, near St Tropez, FranceClick on buttons below link for an easy to print set of directions.
For many GPS Systems the best input is Pampelonne which is a part of the town of RamatuelleFor all other GPS systems our details are:Latitude 43 13 49.78 (North) Longitude 06 39 08.20 (East).
How to Find Us
From Nice AirPort
From Toulon/Hyeres AirPort
Flight InformationGood sights to find out who flies from which airport to which airport are:
Nice Airport - as France’s second biggest airport has the most flights particularly:
- EasyJet is the biggest player with flights from Belfast, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London Gatwick Stansted, Luton, and Newcastle.
- British Midland Aberdeen Edinburgh Leeds/Bradford, Heathrow, Belfast, Manchester, Dublin.
- British Airways London is the main hub.
- Jet2 from Glasgow, Leeds/Bradford and Manchester.
- BMIBaby from Birmingham, East Midlands and Heathrow.
- Flybe from Belfast, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow (Int), Inverness, Manchester, Newcastle and Southampton.
- Ryanair from Dublin.
- Qantas from Heathrow once a week.
- Air France fly to London and have finally got their pricing right!
- Air Berlin fly from Heathrow and Stansted.
- Thomas Cook also do specials from Manchester.
- Germanwings from Heathrow and Stansted.
Hyeres Toulon Airport is the closest airport at 40 minutes with the following carriers:
- Ryanair daily flight from Stansted from ¼/13 and later in the season to Bristol and Oslo.
- Cityjet service out of Toulon/Hyeres to London City Docklands starts from April at the weekends. They have also started a service to Dublin for the same weekend departures.
- Transavia to Rotterdam.
- Jetairfly to Brussels.
- Air France (English site) to Paris.
Marseille Airport — abut 2 hours from us. For the second city does not have as many flights but there are departures with:
- EasyJet from Bristol and London Gatwick.
- Ryanair from Edinburgh, Stansted.
- British Midland from Edinburgh and London Heathrow.
- BA from London.
- Vueling from Edinburgh.
- GermanWings from London Stansted.
- Aer Lingus from Dublin.
Saint Tropez Airport — about 15kms out with flights to Paris and Brussels for private jets and a scheduled couple of weekly flights from Geneva.
Driving To The South of France — If you are driving to us this page has some excellent information on roads and